Take a look at the second and third photos for examples of how it looks when applied!
* Size: 1.1 oz
* features small tip for precise application
* Water resistant when dry
1. Run the tip of your marker over the stamped area from left to right
2. Wait 1-3 minutes
3. Wipe away excess ink with a soft cloth
* The larger the surface area of the impressions the longer the stamp enamel will need to dry.
* Use the tip of a toothpick to gently scrape away excess enamel near the edge of impressions.
* Stamp enamel is water resistant but will start to wash out if exposed to soap.
All of our products are lead free and nickel safe. As they contain small parts, all items are for adult jewelry/craft making use only, not intended for children under the age of 15.